Saturday, April 23, 2011

Google Alert - chennai

News2 new results for chennai
 
Not yet ready for a full-time coaching job: Fleming
Mangalorean.com
Fleming has been the coach of Chennai Super Kings (CSK) for three seasons now. "I'm enjoying my coaching stint with Chennai Super Kings. I got my hands full at CSK. It is a good experience. I have not given a thought about my coaching career. ...
See all stories on this topic »
Bullion rates
India Infoline.com
Silver spot was traded at Rs 69410 for 1 kg. In Chennai, bar silver was traded at Rs 67750 for 1 kg and retail silver at Rs 72.50 per gm. The standard gold was traded at Rs 21830 for 10 gm, while the retail ornament gold was traded at Rs 2030 per gm.
See all stories on this topic »


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment