Friday, December 16, 2011

Google Alert - chennai

News3 new results for chennai
 
International Film Festival in Chennai gets controversial
Times of India
While a film festival is an occasion for celebration of cinema, this year, the international film festival in Chennai has been a hot bed of controversies. First, it was the issue of award-winning Tamils films like Thenmerku Paruvakkatru, ...
See all stories on this topic »
TCS Evacuates Staff From Chennai Center
Wall Street Journal
By DHANYA ANN THOPPIL BANGALORE -- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd., India's largest software exporter by sales, Friday said it has evacuated nearly 1600 staff from one of its training facilities in the southern Indian city of Chennai after a bomb scare ...
See all stories on this topic »
"I'm making Chennai Express with SRK" - Rohit
IndiaFM
Fortuitously we had the script of Chennai Express ready with us, so my team and I took a call to approach him with the new script. I wondered if Shah Rukh would think that I was mad and throw me out of his office when I told him I no longer wanted to ...
See all stories on this topic »

IndiaFM


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment